- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - HTML5: Video and Audio in Depth
- Buy OEM IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView For WiFi 6 Full
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- 19.95$ Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP cheap oem
- Discount - Graphisoft ArchiCAD 12
- Buy Resolume Avenue 3 MAC (en,de,fr,es,ca)
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Theresa Kuhlmann|
|Tuesday, 21 June 2011 12:26|
Help Spark the American Red Cross Blood Supply this Summer
The Independence Day holiday will surely ignite many spectacular fireworks extravaganzas, and the American Red Cross is also counting on a spark of donors to boost the blood supply. All blood types are needed to help maintain a sufficient blood supply for patients in need. During the holiday week and throughout the summer donations tend to dip, but the need for blood is constant.
While all blood types are needed during the critical summer months, Rh negative blood types are always in high demand because they potentially can be transfused to patients with Rh positive or Rh negative blood types.Type O negative, the universal blood type, can potentially be transfused to patients with any blood type.
How to Donate Blood
Simply call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information.
About the American Red Cross
Governed by volunteers and supported by giving individuals and communities, the American Red Cross is the single largest supplier of blood products to hospitals throughout the United States. While local hospital needs are always met first, the Red Cross also helps ensure no patient goes without blood no matter where or when they need it. In addition to providing nearly half of the nation’s blood supply, the Red Cross provides relief to victims of disaster, trains millions in life saving skills, serves as a communication link between U.S. military members and their families, and assists victims of international disasters or conflicts.
Blood Donation Opportunities
ROCK ISLAND COUNTY
1:30 pm- 6:30 pm
Sterling Education Center
1 First Avenue
Tags See All Tags