- Buy Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 4
- 339.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- Download OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC
|FAMILY MUSEUM EXHIBIT RENOVATION MOVES FORWARD|
|News Releases - Art, Galleries & Museums|
|Written by Elly Gerdts|
|Tuesday, 06 December 2011 13:16|
Bettendorf, IA – As the holiday season approaches, the Family Museum wishes to acknowledge gifts to date that will make the 2012 renovation to its interactive galleries a reality. “Rethink, Reshape, Reinvent” is the title given to the Family Museum’s upcoming exhibit hall renovation project, and to date, The Museum is excited to announce nearly 75% of the 1.4 million dollar budget has been successfully secured.
The Family Museum opened to the public in its current location in 1997 and the purpose of “Rethink, Reshape, Reinvent” is the renovation and reuse of the Family Museum’s existing 7,100 square feet of exhibit permanent gallery space in order to provide a new set of learning experiences and environments specifically designed to meet the needs of young learners age 8 and younger and their adult caregivers. After renovation, The Museum’s new learning environments will encompass approximately 7,690 square feet, with an additional 2,000 square feet devoted to the traveling exhibit gallery.
Support from the community, both public and private has been committed by, the City of Bettendorf, the Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust, the Alcoa Foundation, the Family Museum of Arts and Science Foundation, the Dorothea LeClair Bequest, Modern Woodmen of America, the Scott County Board of Supervisors, the Riverboat Development Authority, and the Scott County Regional Authority. Additionally, the following is a listing of individuals who have gifted over $500 to date to support “Rethink, Reshape, Reinvent”: Miriam Kelm, Walid and Mindy Al Sheikha, Nicholas Augelli and Amy Chung, Quad City Pediatrics, PC, and Tracey Kuehl.
The Family Museum wishes to acknowledge and thank each and every donor who has brought this project to life. Renovations are scheduled for the fall of 2012, with the grand re-opening set for next holiday season. As the Family Museum continues to fundraise, gifts can be made to the Family Museum Foundation and mailed to 2900 Learning Campus Drive, Bettendorf, IA. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
Located on the Learning Campus in Bettendorf, the mission of the Family Museum is to inspire, connect and strengthen our community by enriching the lives of our children today, and expending their capacity to shape their future.
# # #
Tags See All Tags