- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- 279.95$ Adobe eLearning Suite 2.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium MAC
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Download Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Professional
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- 29.95$ Nik Software Viveza 2 cheap oem
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- 39.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC cheap oem
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Download Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
|Financial Coaching Course Begins September 21st|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 18 August 2011 11:51|
Sharpen Your Financial Coaching Skills begins September 21st in Bettendorf. This course from Iowa State University Extension and Outreach is designed for volunteers, clergy and others working in nonprofit groups and organizations who assist their clients or members with financial management concerns.
The five-week course combines two face-to-face sessions with three weeks of online learning. Participants will learn how to recognize the causes, complexity and associated stress of financial problems. They’ll gain tools and strategies they can use to assist clients with various financial problems. In addition, they’ll apply coaching skills to typical financial situations facing their clients. Just as important, this course will help in recognizing client situations that are and are not appropriate for a non-professional to address.
Sharpen Your Financial Coaching Skills will be taught by Phyllis Zalenski, Family Finance Program Specialist and Patricia Swanson, Family Finance State Specialist and CFP® certificant.
The kick-off session on September 21st at the Scott County Extension and Outreach Office will provide an introduction to financial coaching. Participants also receive links to resources for financial coaches and information on connecting to the online course.
The three-week online portion of the course begins September 26 and participants may log in at their convenience. Each week a new topic will be introduced: communicating about money, tracking spending, and understanding credit. The course also includes the opportunity to complete learning exercises and interact with the instructor and other participants via a weekly chat room and course email.
The course will conclude with a face-to-face session on October 26th featuring community resources and discussion of typical financial coaching scenarios.
For more information, contact Phyllis Zalenski at 319-462-2791 or the Scott County Extension and Outreach Office at 563-359-7577.
Tags See All Tags