- Buy Cheap Propellerhead Reason 5
- Discount - Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to RM RMVB WMV Converter
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest WMV Video Converter cheap oem
- 39.95$ Altova SchemaAgent 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,nb,pt,ro,sv,tr,hr,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja)
- Buy Cheap Prosoft Engineering Drive Genius 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training
- Download Solidworks 2014 Premium (32-bit)
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Diane Oestreich|
|Monday, 27 April 2009 09:38|
On Wednesday, May 20, Mike Jackson, Chief Architect with the Illinois HIstoric Preservation Agency, will present a program on Reduce + Reuse = Green Preservation. It will start at 7 pm on the third floor of Rock Island City Hall, 1528 3rd Avenue, Rock Island, and is sponsored by the Rock Island Preservation Society and the Rock Island Preservation Commission. Everyone is invited to this free event.
Mike is in the forefront in relating green building practices to historic preservation - last year he was extensively quoted in an article in the National Trust's "Preservation" magazine. Those who have heard him speak know that he's very entertaining as he imparts a wealth of information. Historic preservation -- building reuse -- is rarely emphasized in contemporary green building standards. Mike's presentation will examine green building rating systems and historic preservation approaches and relate them to the wider perspective of sustainable development.
The public is invited. Everyone from dedicated preservationists to builders, contractors, homeowners and developers will learn more about the green aspect of building reuse. Sustainability is something that affects everyone and will be even more important in the future.
Tags See All Tags