- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,no,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- 79.95$ Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Full LifeTime License)
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Pixologic ZBrush 4R6 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014
- Buy OEM ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
|Independent Scholar’s Evening Holiday Party|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Richard Martin|
|Tuesday, 14 December 2010 13:27|
Music by Susan Hanford and Craig Clough.
Susan Hanford, Geneseo, IL, is a graduate of Augustana College in Math/Computer Science and Education and began her career with Deere as a systems programmer. She has an MBA as an Austin Scholar from Northwestern in Marketing and Policy and Environment with a focus in entrepreneurial and nonprofit marketing and management. She has taught mathematics and computer science at the high school and community college levels.She has published a book, poetry, newsletters, and numerous articles in local and national marketing, financial, and nonprofit periodicals.
As a musician, Susan was a member for four years of the Quad City Youth Symphony Orchestra, was principal horn for four years in the Augustana Concert Band and Orchestra, and has played with the Belmont (MA), Newton (MA), DuPage (IL), and Clinton (IA) Symphonies, San Jose Wind Ensemble, Salt Creek Sinfonietta, Geneseo Maple City Band, and many chamber groups. She has studied under Ron Price (East Moline), Roger Collins (Western IL), Tom Newell (Boston Symphony and New England Conservatory), and Melanie Kocher (Chicago Lyric Opera and Chicago Symphony Orchestras). She has taught private horn students for many years. Currently she plays 1st horn and is serving as Co-Chair for the Quad City Wind Ensemble.
She will be performing a variety of classical and holiday French horn repertoire, including pieces by Mozart, Handel, Bach, and Dukas.
Susan will be accompanied on the piano by Craig Clough.
The Moline Commercial Club
513 16th Street. Moline Il 61265
Wine, beverages and light refreshments are hosted. Cash bar is available at 6:30 pm.
The Independent Scholars’ Evenings are sponsored by The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd.
A 501(c)3 organization at state and federal levels incorporated in 1996
The event is free and open to the public
Tags See All Tags