- Buy Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk)
- 19.95$ ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter cheap oem
- Buy FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set)
- Discount - Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Download Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Buy Nuance OmniPage Professional 17 (en,de,fr)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011
|Independent Scholars' Evenings: ‘60s night|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Stephanie Yang|
|Monday, 20 June 2011 12:37|
John Brady and Michael Rosenthal.
Music on the guitar and on the harmonica from the “Beatle Bible”
John Brady, Artist.
Discussion of the ‘60s and the expansion of Consciousness. Special connections with our current explorations of the 2012 evolution to Higher Consciousness will be lead by
Michael Rosenthal, Independent Scholar.
Please bring your ‘60s memorabilia and, if you wish, come dress ‘60s
Presenter John Brady is an Art Therapist. He works with people with health care field of Art, Music and Wholistic healing. He is a Home Care giver working with the Henry County health department. John grew up in the ‘60s, always loved the Beatles and folk music and artwork. He learnt his music from Mark Smith, Musican, and he is a professional artist.
Presenter Michael Rosenthal has completed extensive graduate work in
He studied for the Diocese of Davenport in his youth.
June 23rd. 2011
second floor of
The Moline Club
1530 Fifth Ave. Moline.
309-762-8547 for the Moline Club
309-762-9202 for The Institute.
The event is free and open to the public.
doors open at 6.30
Independent Scholars' Evenings are sponsored by
The Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd. a 501(c)3 at state and federal level since 1996.
Tags See All Tags