- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC cheap oem
- Download Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- 69.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC cheap oem
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7
- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 cheap oem
- 99.95$ Ableton Live 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Buy OEM Aiseesoft Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Discount - Telestream Flip4Mac WMV Player Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit)
|IPMS ELECTS STATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin Kruse|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:52|
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society membership elected one new director and re-elected two directors at the 2011 Annual Business Meeting that was recently held in Des Moines. Mica Murdoch, D.P.M., Des Moines was elected as a new director and Mindi Feilmeier, D.P.M., Spirit Lake and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City were both re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
Paul Dayton, D.P.M., Fort Dodge, was elected President of the IPMS Board of Directors. Mark Lucas, D.P.M., Bettendorf was elected as Vice-President, and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City, was elected as Secretary-Treasurer of the IPMS Board of Directors.
Current Board Members include: Gregg Corrigan, D.P.M., Davenport; Christopher Considine, D.P.M., Waterloo; James Mahoney, D.P.M., Des Moines; Gene Nassif, D.P.M., Marion, Past-President; Philip Morreale, D.P.M., Waterloo; Michael Ward, D.P.M., Dubuque; and Tim Yoho, D.P.M., Des Moines.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 135 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations.
Tags See All Tags