- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
- 349.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ SmileOnMyMac PDFpenPro 5 MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Boris Graffiti 5.2 cheap oem
- Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra (zh,en,es,it,ko,de,fr,ja)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap One Periodic Hand Off! 2
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium MAC
- 29.95$ Corel WinDVD Pro 11 cheap oem
- 239.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010 cheap oem
|IPMS ELECTS STATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin Kruse|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:52|
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society membership elected one new director and re-elected two directors at the 2011 Annual Business Meeting that was recently held in Des Moines. Mica Murdoch, D.P.M., Des Moines was elected as a new director and Mindi Feilmeier, D.P.M., Spirit Lake and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City were both re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
Paul Dayton, D.P.M., Fort Dodge, was elected President of the IPMS Board of Directors. Mark Lucas, D.P.M., Bettendorf was elected as Vice-President, and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City, was elected as Secretary-Treasurer of the IPMS Board of Directors.
Current Board Members include: Gregg Corrigan, D.P.M., Davenport; Christopher Considine, D.P.M., Waterloo; James Mahoney, D.P.M., Des Moines; Gene Nassif, D.P.M., Marion, Past-President; Philip Morreale, D.P.M., Waterloo; Michael Ward, D.P.M., Dubuque; and Tim Yoho, D.P.M., Des Moines.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 135 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations.
Tags See All Tags