- Buy Lynda.com - CSS For Developers (en)
- Buy Cheap Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Buy DAZ Bryce 6.1 (en)
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter (en)
- 199.95$ CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training cheap oem
|IPMS ELECTS STATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin Kruse|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:52|
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society membership elected one new director and re-elected two directors at the 2011 Annual Business Meeting that was recently held in Des Moines. Mica Murdoch, D.P.M., Des Moines was elected as a new director and Mindi Feilmeier, D.P.M., Spirit Lake and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City were both re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
Paul Dayton, D.P.M., Fort Dodge, was elected President of the IPMS Board of Directors. Mark Lucas, D.P.M., Bettendorf was elected as Vice-President, and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City, was elected as Secretary-Treasurer of the IPMS Board of Directors.
Current Board Members include: Gregg Corrigan, D.P.M., Davenport; Christopher Considine, D.P.M., Waterloo; James Mahoney, D.P.M., Des Moines; Gene Nassif, D.P.M., Marion, Past-President; Philip Morreale, D.P.M., Waterloo; Michael Ward, D.P.M., Dubuque; and Tim Yoho, D.P.M., Des Moines.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 135 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations.
Tags See All Tags