- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (64bit)
- Discount - Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit)
- 29.95$ Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy Ashampoo Office 2008 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training cheap oem
- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director Suite 10 cheap oem
- Download SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training
|IPMS ELECTS STATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin Kruse|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:52|
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society membership elected one new director and re-elected two directors at the 2011 Annual Business Meeting that was recently held in Des Moines. Mica Murdoch, D.P.M., Des Moines was elected as a new director and Mindi Feilmeier, D.P.M., Spirit Lake and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City were both re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
Paul Dayton, D.P.M., Fort Dodge, was elected President of the IPMS Board of Directors. Mark Lucas, D.P.M., Bettendorf was elected as Vice-President, and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City, was elected as Secretary-Treasurer of the IPMS Board of Directors.
Current Board Members include: Gregg Corrigan, D.P.M., Davenport; Christopher Considine, D.P.M., Waterloo; James Mahoney, D.P.M., Des Moines; Gene Nassif, D.P.M., Marion, Past-President; Philip Morreale, D.P.M., Waterloo; Michael Ward, D.P.M., Dubuque; and Tim Yoho, D.P.M., Des Moines.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 135 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations.
Tags See All Tags