- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium
- Buy OEM AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC (en)
- 219.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 cheap oem
- Download Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Download IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Buy Cheap Roxio Copy & Convert 3
- Buy Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
|IPMS ELECTS STATE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Kevin Kruse|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:52|
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society membership elected one new director and re-elected two directors at the 2011 Annual Business Meeting that was recently held in Des Moines. Mica Murdoch, D.P.M., Des Moines was elected as a new director and Mindi Feilmeier, D.P.M., Spirit Lake and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City were both re-elected to a three-year term on the board.
Paul Dayton, D.P.M., Fort Dodge, was elected President of the IPMS Board of Directors. Mark Lucas, D.P.M., Bettendorf was elected as Vice-President, and Greg McCarthy, D.P.M., Sioux City, was elected as Secretary-Treasurer of the IPMS Board of Directors.
Current Board Members include: Gregg Corrigan, D.P.M., Davenport; Christopher Considine, D.P.M., Waterloo; James Mahoney, D.P.M., Des Moines; Gene Nassif, D.P.M., Marion, Past-President; Philip Morreale, D.P.M., Waterloo; Michael Ward, D.P.M., Dubuque; and Tim Yoho, D.P.M., Des Moines.
The Iowa Podiatric Medical Society (IPMS) is the professional organization representing over 135 medical and surgical specialists of the foot and ankle, located throughout the state of Iowa. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) are physicians and surgeons who provide comprehensive services ranging from routine foot care to sophisticated foot surgery. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine are also involved in examining and treating patients diagnosed with diabetes, and those at risk for the disease, to assist them in avoiding possible complications, such as foot ulcers and amputations.
Tags See All Tags