- Buy Autodesk Alias Surface 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Digital Classroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2010
- 19.95$ Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Buy 4Media DVD to MP4 Converter 5 (en)
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2 cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe InCopy CS5 MAC cheap oem
- 59.95$ Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium cheap oem
- Buy Microangelo Toolset 6 (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - iPhone and iPod Touch iOS 5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy OEM Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Boris FX 9.2
|Moody Gives Illinois Lowest Possible Credit Rating|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Jonathan Wallace|
|Tuesday, 10 January 2012 15:07|
Wallace: “Illinois has fallen into a debt spiral…”
Rock Island, IL…Jonathan Wallace, candidate for State Representative in the 72nd District, released the following statement after Moody downgrades Illinois bond rating again:
“This news is disappointing, but not surprising. Illinois has fallen into a debt spiral, and career politicians like Pat Verschoore choose to hide their heads in the sand and ignore the problem. The downgrade, coupled with unfunded pension and retiree healthcare benefits, will result in more unpaid bills. We need to start having an adult conversation about our budget priorities in Illinois or we will continue to spiral downwards towards financial ruin.
“The voters of the 72nd District are paying attention, and they're tired of failed policies in Springfield. We deserve better and I am committed to reforming spending and finding new ways to save money for the sake of the next generation. When elected next November, I will make balancing the budget and restoring our state's credit rating my top priority."
Jonathan Wallace is running for State Representative in the 72nd District. Wallace is a former Township trustee who founded his own small business and has worked in the Illinois House.
Tags See All Tags