- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 cheap oem
- Download E-gadgets Delete Duplicate Files
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - ARTS PDF Aerialist
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data (en)
- Download CorelCAD 2013 (64 bit)
- Discount - Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,hu,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Cheap Vision & Voice: Refining Your Vision in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy Cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Steven Olson|
|Friday, 03 February 2012 15:47|
As I write this edition of the newsletter it is Groundhog Day and even though he’s seen his shadow ensuring 6 more weeks of winter I think we’ve been lucky so far so it’s not quite as damning as it has been in the past.
The House Transportation Committee is set to meet today on the “Traffic Camera Bill” HF 2048. This bill would ban the use of all automated traffic law enforcement systems, and require their removal by July 1st. I’m still researching this bill and have yet to decide my position. Other states across our country vary greatly on their laws on automated traffic enforcement. I’ve already received many emails from my constituents
Many of you may have heard in the news that State revenue is reported to jump by approximately 62.6 million more than the previous year. This does not alter the state budgeting process that was mentioned in the previous paragraph. HF 2150, the IRC Coupling Bill, references the Internal Revenue Code to make federal income tax revisions enacted by Congress in 2011 applicable for Iowa income tax purposes. The updates include revisions to the federal research credit, the basis for Iowa research activities credit.
On the “Lead Shot Nullification” bill, HJR 2001, legislative intent versus the rule making process by state agencies has become a hotly debated issue. I will be supporting this bill which reinstates legislative intent.
Tags See All Tags