- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap 1Click DVD Copy 5
- 19.95$ OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Fireworks CS5 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- 179.95$ Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
|PACG OPENS NEW OFFICE|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Caroline Vernon|
|Monday, 16 May 2011 11:08|
May 16, 2011
Progressive Action for the Common Good (PACG) is a non-profit organization established to provide a progressive voice in discussions related to problems facing our society and to educate the public on how to promote and participate in public debate around issues of concern.
PACG promotes forums for discussion of such issues as Health Care Reform, Civil Rights, Media Reform, Local Foods, Women’s Issues, The Environment/Sustainable Energy, and Peace and Justice. The public is invited join these discussions at any time.
PACG is pleased to announce that it has relocated its offices to Cobblestone Place located at 1212 West Third Street in Davenport. “The new offices will provide us with much more space and allow us to better facilitate the work of the many issue forums that we support”, said Alta Price, President of the PACG Board of Directors. “Ensuring that all sides of an issue are represented in our daily discourse is of importance to us and why we promote issue forums that address such a wide range of topics”, she said.
PACG will hold an open house at their new location on Thursday, May 26 from 6:30 to 8:00. The public is encouraged to attend and find out more about the organization and learn how the various forums might help them express themselves on the issues that are of concern to them.
“We’re excited about the move, about the next phase for PACG and how we will be better positioned to provide the support individuals need to have their voice heard on the major issues within the country today”, Price said.
********************** 30 *************************
Tags See All Tags