- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- 299.95$ Geometric CAMWorks 2014 64-bit cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing cheap oem
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,it,ch)
- Discount - Macrabbit CSSEdit 2 MAC
- 19.95$ 1Click DVD Converter 2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - iPhone SDK Essential Training
- 149.95$ Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
|QCSO announces three new principal musicians|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Jared Johnson|
|Monday, 31 January 2011 13:43|
The Quad City Symphony Orchstra is proud to announce the addition of three new principal musicians to its permanent roster. Benjemin Coelho has been named Principal Bassoon, Andrew Parker has been named Principal Oboe, and Marc Zyla has been named Principal Horn.
Coehlo is professor of bassoon at the University of Iowa and has appeared as soloist, chamber musician, orchestral musician, teacher, and clinician throughout the US and in Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Portugal, France, Romania, Australia, Canada, and the Czech Republic. He has performed with the Gramado Woodwind Quintet, the Alaria Chamber Ensemble, and the Contemporary Music Group of Minas Gerais and is a founding member of the Manhattan Wind Quintet.
Parker has been recently appointed Assistant Professor of Oboe at the University of Iowa. After receiving his Bachelor's degree at the Eastman School of Music and Master's degree at Yale University, he finished doctoral studies at the University of Michigan where he was the Graduate Student Instructor. In his time at the University of Michigan, Andrew was a finalist in the concerto competition and was asked to represent the university by performing at the illustrious Conservatory Project, a recital series at the Kennedy Center. He also had the opportunity to collaborate with many of the faculty including Nancy Ambrose King, Jeffrey Lyman, Donald Sinta, and Amy Porter among others.
Zyla is a member of the Univeristy of Illinois Brass Studio and a doctoral teaching assistant in horn. Marc was the horn soloist with the American Wind Symphony Orchestra on the world premier of Kaoru Wada's Toone for Horn and Wind Orchestra. As a chamber musician, Marc has performed with Las Cornistas Horn Ensemble, the Illinois Brass Quintet, the Pittsburgh Brass Project, and the Looking Glass Wind Quintet at the Banff Chamber Music Festival.
Tags See All Tags