- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy Microsoft Office OneNote 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 299.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Fundamentals
- Buy Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Download ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- 99.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM proDAD Heroglyph 4 Pro (64-bit)
|Ron Paul Campaign Debuts Latest 2012 Campaign Ad|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 13 September 2011 09:31|
‘Trust’ contrasts Paul’s consistent conservatism with the record of another leading candidate LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the release of its latest advertisement, “Trust.” The sixty second spot emphasizes Paul’s longtime conservative credentials and early support of Ronald Reagan, while pointing out Rick Perry’s former chairmanship of Al Gore’s presidential campaign.
“Congressman Paul has an unparalleled record of championing true conservative principles,” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul's ideas of limited Constitutional government, sound money and balanced budgets have won the day.”
“Other candidates are trying to parrot Dr. Paul's principles, but their records prove they cannot be trusted to live up to their rhetoric. Dr. Paul is the only candidate with the credibility and integrity to restore America now.”
The ad also notes the similarities between the candidacies of Paul and Reagan, with both being attacked by the political establishment as “too extreme” and questioning their electability. Reagan, like Paul, was dismissed by the establishment elites. Congressman Paul was one of only four Congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan against incumbent Gerald Ford and lead the Texas delegation for Reagan to the 1976 Republican National Convention.
The ad will appear in both broadcast and web format, with substantial air-time buys in New Hampshire and Iowa. The spot will also be sent to multiple conservative and TEA Party email lists and appear in banner ads across the internet.
Jesse Benton will be available for interview to discuss the ad and the contrast between Dr. Paul and Governor Perry's records.
Link to the ad here: http://youtu.be/
Tags See All Tags