- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC (en,da,de,ru,it,fr,es,fi,nl,nb,pl,sv,ja)
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- 89.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium cheap oem
|Scott County Student Visits Grassley|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Sen. Charles Grassley|
|Tuesday, 06 April 2010 09:45|
WASHINGTON, April 5, 2010 – Senator Chuck Grassley recently met with Jonathan Daters of Eldridge in Washington, D.C.
Daters, a junior at North Scott High School, was in Washington, D.C. attending the National Youth Leadership Conference. The conference provides opportunities for students to discuss issues with private and public sector leaders, meet members of Congress and visit Washington’s historical landmarks. During their visit, students take part in group discussion and decision-making exercises to further prepare themselves for leadership roles.
Grassley discussed the opportunity that students have to intern in one of his offices. “Being an intern is a valuable experience that allows students to get an inside look at politics and become more involved in representative government.”
“It was great to meet with Jonathan,” Grassley said. “I enjoyed hearing his views and answering his questions about government. During his time in Washington, he received a first-hand look at the federal government in action. I’m glad Jonathan was able to see some of my day-to-day activities.”
Meeting with young people has been a priority for Grassley throughout his career in the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. He enjoys meeting with nearly 60 groups of students every year. To schedule a meeting with Grassley, visit http://grassley.senate.gov and click on Scheduling Requests under the Info for Iowans tab.
Tags See All Tags