- Download Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Best Practices for Flash-based Banner Ads (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Download Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Propellerhead Reason 5 MAC cheap oem
- 59.95$ NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth
- Buy Cheap Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Buy Autodesk Vault Collaboration 2011 (en)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Buy OEM Frischluft Effects Pack
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|Team Trivia Party|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sara Brewster|
|Tuesday, 20 May 2008 07:28|
Experience the fun and challenge of aTEAM TRIVIA PARTY
WHAT: Alternatives for the Older Adult is hosting a Team Trivia Party to benefit its Money Management Program for seniors. The event is sponsored by First Midwest Bank, Moline and Minuteman Press, Rock Island. Individuals or teams of eight can sign up and compete to win cash, door prizes, and a 50/50 raffle. Professional trivia host, John Hurstein of Blue Grass, Iowa will run the event. Cost is $10 per person; eight players per table. An optional hot and cold sandwich buffet with sides and beverage can be purchased for $11.50. Cash bar also available. Some of the great raffle prizes include a private wine party and tickets to Chad Pregracke's annual Barge party and shrimp boil. For more details or to register your team by June 4, call:Tracee Keefer at 309/277-0167, ext. 249.
WHEN: Friday, June 13, 2008
Doors open at 5:30 for dinner.
Trivia Challenge from 6:30- 9:30pm
WHERE: The Viking Club Banquet Hall - 1450 - 41st Street, Moline
WHY: Alternatives' Money Management Program is a service for limited income seniors who need help managing their finances. Funded in part by the Illinois Department on Aging and insured by AARP, pre-screened and trained volunteers are matched to seniors to help them balance bank accounts, pay bills and manage budgets when these tasks become impossible due to aging issues; such as, dementia or cataracts. Through personal visits, these volunteers help keep seniors on track financially to avoid potential crisis situations like power shutoffs, eviction, or institutionalization. Program volunteers are always needed and those interested can call 309/277-0167 or 800/798-0988.
About Alternatives: Moline, Illinois-based Alternatives for the Older Adult serves eleven counties in western Illinois and Scott County, Iowa and promotes the independence and quality of life for older adults and their families through care management services, caregiver support programs, client advocacy and protective services. AFOA is a place to start to find answers and arrange care for older adults.
Tags See All Tags