- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2012
- Buy OEM FontLab Studio 5 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Discount - Sony ACID Pro 6
- Buy Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy Cheap ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CS6 New Features (en)
- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
|Team Trivia Party|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sara Brewster|
|Tuesday, 20 May 2008 07:28|
Experience the fun and challenge of aTEAM TRIVIA PARTY
WHAT: Alternatives for the Older Adult is hosting a Team Trivia Party to benefit its Money Management Program for seniors. The event is sponsored by First Midwest Bank, Moline and Minuteman Press, Rock Island. Individuals or teams of eight can sign up and compete to win cash, door prizes, and a 50/50 raffle. Professional trivia host, John Hurstein of Blue Grass, Iowa will run the event. Cost is $10 per person; eight players per table. An optional hot and cold sandwich buffet with sides and beverage can be purchased for $11.50. Cash bar also available. Some of the great raffle prizes include a private wine party and tickets to Chad Pregracke's annual Barge party and shrimp boil. For more details or to register your team by June 4, call:Tracee Keefer at 309/277-0167, ext. 249.
WHEN: Friday, June 13, 2008
Doors open at 5:30 for dinner.
Trivia Challenge from 6:30- 9:30pm
WHERE: The Viking Club Banquet Hall - 1450 - 41st Street, Moline
WHY: Alternatives' Money Management Program is a service for limited income seniors who need help managing their finances. Funded in part by the Illinois Department on Aging and insured by AARP, pre-screened and trained volunteers are matched to seniors to help them balance bank accounts, pay bills and manage budgets when these tasks become impossible due to aging issues; such as, dementia or cataracts. Through personal visits, these volunteers help keep seniors on track financially to avoid potential crisis situations like power shutoffs, eviction, or institutionalization. Program volunteers are always needed and those interested can call 309/277-0167 or 800/798-0988.
About Alternatives: Moline, Illinois-based Alternatives for the Older Adult serves eleven counties in western Illinois and Scott County, Iowa and promotes the independence and quality of life for older adults and their families through care management services, caregiver support programs, client advocacy and protective services. AFOA is a place to start to find answers and arrange care for older adults.
Tags See All Tags