- Download iA Writer MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Download Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- 89.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Red Giant Keying Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows (en)
|Teens and Employment|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:56|
Encouraging teenage family members to find jobs is one way a family can increase its income during tough times. Many part-time jobs are available that fit into student schedules.
Evaluating Employment Options
Teens who have goals for the use of their earned income do better, according to recent studies.
Youth who have no clear goals for the use of their earnings spend more on luxuries and develop extravagant spending habits that lead to financial problems in adulthood. Also, these young people are more likely to spend earnings on alcohol and drugs, according to the studies.
Here's a list of ways a teen's income can be managed. Use it to guide a discussion with your teen on how his/her paycheck will be spent:
Teen Contributions to Family Budget
Tags See All Tags