- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC (en)
- Discount - Excel 2007 Data Analysis For Dummies
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 (32-bit)
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 bit) cheap oem
- 19.95$ ABest Video to MOV SWF FLV Converter cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit) (en,fr,it,de,ru,ja,ch,pt,kr)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
|Teens and Employment|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:56|
Encouraging teenage family members to find jobs is one way a family can increase its income during tough times. Many part-time jobs are available that fit into student schedules.
Evaluating Employment Options
Teens who have goals for the use of their earned income do better, according to recent studies.
Youth who have no clear goals for the use of their earnings spend more on luxuries and develop extravagant spending habits that lead to financial problems in adulthood. Also, these young people are more likely to spend earnings on alcohol and drugs, according to the studies.
Here's a list of ways a teen's income can be managed. Use it to guide a discussion with your teen on how his/her paycheck will be spent:
Teen Contributions to Family Budget
Tags See All Tags