- Buy OEM Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Download Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (64-bit)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- 19.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 Europe cheap oem
- 149.95$ Sorenson Media Squeeze 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Adobe After Effects CS5.5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Download Microsoft Access 2013
|Teens and Employment|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:56|
Encouraging teenage family members to find jobs is one way a family can increase its income during tough times. Many part-time jobs are available that fit into student schedules.
Evaluating Employment Options
Teens who have goals for the use of their earned income do better, according to recent studies.
Youth who have no clear goals for the use of their earnings spend more on luxuries and develop extravagant spending habits that lead to financial problems in adulthood. Also, these young people are more likely to spend earnings on alcohol and drugs, according to the studies.
Here's a list of ways a teen's income can be managed. Use it to guide a discussion with your teen on how his/her paycheck will be spent:
Teen Contributions to Family Budget
Tags See All Tags