- 149.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Buy Cheap Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS: Styling Navigation (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2009 (en,es,it)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2015 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit)
- Download CodeGear RAD Studio 2010 Architect
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
|Teens and Employment|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:56|
Encouraging teenage family members to find jobs is one way a family can increase its income during tough times. Many part-time jobs are available that fit into student schedules.
Evaluating Employment Options
Teens who have goals for the use of their earned income do better, according to recent studies.
Youth who have no clear goals for the use of their earnings spend more on luxuries and develop extravagant spending habits that lead to financial problems in adulthood. Also, these young people are more likely to spend earnings on alcohol and drugs, according to the studies.
Here's a list of ways a teen's income can be managed. Use it to guide a discussion with your teen on how his/her paycheck will be spent:
Teen Contributions to Family Budget
Tags See All Tags