- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Buy Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC (en)
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro
- Buy OEM Sony ACID Pro 7
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Download Nero 9 Reloaded
- Download Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010
- 9.95$ The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers cheap oem
- Buy OEM ABest Video to AppleTV 3GP SWF Converter
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,ne,sv,nb,da,fi,pl,ko,zh,cs,hu,tr)
- 199.95$ Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008 cheap oem
|Teens and Employment|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 12:56|
Encouraging teenage family members to find jobs is one way a family can increase its income during tough times. Many part-time jobs are available that fit into student schedules.
Evaluating Employment Options
Teens who have goals for the use of their earned income do better, according to recent studies.
Youth who have no clear goals for the use of their earnings spend more on luxuries and develop extravagant spending habits that lead to financial problems in adulthood. Also, these young people are more likely to spend earnings on alcohol and drugs, according to the studies.
Here's a list of ways a teen's income can be managed. Use it to guide a discussion with your teen on how his/her paycheck will be spent:
Teen Contributions to Family Budget
Tags See All Tags