- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Download Alsoft DiskWarrior 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Portuguese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy OEM MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Framemaker Server 10 (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- 19.95$ Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC cheap oem
|Thunder Bay Announces NEW Culinary Class|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Katrina Padron|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 14:56|
Eat, Drink and Entertain Better than Everyone Else!
Thunder Bay will host a NEW culinary class, Eat, Drink and Entertain Better than Everyone Else, on Tuesday, June 21st at 6:30pm. Thunder Bay throws parties every night; Chef Andy Wildermuth and Party Planner Nick Cox are revealing their secrets to make your social events memorable. Each class is designed to teach guests how to throw a party that will ‘Wow’ theirs friends and will include food, drink and décor elements in a fun, interactive setting.
The culinary class is $40 per participant and the fee is all inclusive: two glasses of sangria, generous samples of each course, recipe cards, class fee, tax and gratuity (substitute 2 martinis or glasses of wine for $45). Space is limited; for more information or to sign up, please call Thunder Bay at 563.386.2722.
The class will be held the third Tuesday of every month in June, July and August. Below is a complete schedule.
Tags See All Tags