- Download Lynda.com - Audio Mixing Bootcamp
- Discount - Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Discount - IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Toxik 2008
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- Buy Cheap Hazel 3
- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy Rob Papen Predator MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel Draw 11 MAC
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 9 (en,fr,de)
|Thunder Bay Announces NEW Culinary Class|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by Katrina Padron|
|Monday, 06 June 2011 14:56|
Eat, Drink and Entertain Better than Everyone Else!
Thunder Bay will host a NEW culinary class, Eat, Drink and Entertain Better than Everyone Else, on Tuesday, June 21st at 6:30pm. Thunder Bay throws parties every night; Chef Andy Wildermuth and Party Planner Nick Cox are revealing their secrets to make your social events memorable. Each class is designed to teach guests how to throw a party that will ‘Wow’ theirs friends and will include food, drink and décor elements in a fun, interactive setting.
The culinary class is $40 per participant and the fee is all inclusive: two glasses of sangria, generous samples of each course, recipe cards, class fee, tax and gratuity (substitute 2 martinis or glasses of wine for $45). Space is limited; for more information or to sign up, please call Thunder Bay at 563.386.2722.
The class will be held the third Tuesday of every month in June, July and August. Below is a complete schedule.
Tags See All Tags