- Buy Digital Photography Composition For Dummies (en)
- Buy SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Discount - Apple iWork 09 MAC
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007 SP2 cheap oem
- Buy 4Media DVD to iPod Converter 5 (en)
- Buy Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (en)
- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- Download Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Ultimate Collection
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 MAC
|Corps Issues Rhythm City Permit|
|News/Features - Local News|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 15 June 2006 04:28|
On Thursday, June 15, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers issued the following news release:
"Rhythm City Casino Permit
"The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rock Island District, in coordination with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region VII; the U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service; the Iowa Department of Natural Resources; the State Historical Society of Iowa; and the city of Davenport, has issued a permit to relocate the Rhythm City Casino riverboat to an area upstream of their current location on the Mississippi River in Davenport., Iowa.
"The Corps reviewed the information provided by Isle of Capri Casinos and considered all public, federal and state agency comments, as well as an assessment of environmental impacts. The main public interest factors of national interest associated with this project are the effects on commercial navigation, aquatic resources, and Locks and Dam 15 located immediately upstream of the project. The Corps found that Isle of Capri's performance of the work, in accordance with conditions of the permit, will have no significant impact on the environment and navigation, and is not contrary to the public interest.
"For more, visit the Corps' website:www.mvr.usace.army.mil/PublicAffairsOffice/IsleofCapri/Hearing.pdf"
Tags See All Tags