QUAD CITIES (July 23, 2019) — Nominations are now being accepted for the Quad Cities Business of the Year, to be awarded at the Quad Cities Chamber’s Annual Celebration on Thursday, August 15, 2019.
Any Quad Cities Chamber members are encouraged to apply for the Business of the Year award. To apply, please submit information on how the Chamber-member business is addressing any of the factors listed below that apply. Not all criteria listed below need to be met.
• Business name, location, number of years in business and number of employees
• Year-over-year growth revenue over the past 24 months
• Description of any new product or service launch
• Description of innovation happening within the company
• Explanation of a significant hurdle the company has overcome in the past 12 months
The application deadline is Monday, August 5. Send your submission to Jessica Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org.