Every year, thousands of people visit the Mississippi riverfront from all around the region for Riverfront Pops. With just a couple months to go until the big event, the Quad City Symphony Orchestra is excited to announce the guest artist they have invited to perform at this year's event. Also discussed will be several new partnerships surrounding this year's concert.
The QCSO will be announcing all of this on Monday, June 25, at 10:30 a.m. in LeClaire Park, Davenport. Refreshments will be provided beginning at 10:00 a.m. The press and the public are invited to this event. B-Roll and print quality images of past Riverfront Pops concerts and this September's guest artists will be provided to all members of the media at the event.
PRESS CONFERENCE DETAILS:
June 25, 2012
LeClaire Park Bandshell
400 W Biederbeck Drive
10:00 a.m. - Refreshements
10:30 a.m. - Press Conference
- Jeff vom Saal, Executive Director, Quad City Symphony Orchestra
- John Anderson, President and CEO, Quad City Bank and Trust
- Joe Taylor, President and CEO, Quad City Convention and Visitors Bureau, and member of the Experience Quad Cities Advisory Board
- Kai Swanson, Executive Assistant to the President, Augustana College
- and a performance by Quad Cities Social Dancing.