EAST MOLINE, ILLINOIS (August 21, 2019) — A grants submission deadline has been announced by the East Moline Community Fund, an affiliate fund of The Moline Foundation. Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of East Moline and the surrounding area.
All materials necessary to receive a grant are due to The Moline Foundation offices at 1601 River Drive, Suite 210, Moline, Illinois, 61265, on Friday, August 30, 2019 at noon or must be postmarked by or on Friday, August 30, 2019.
Any non-profit, 501 (c)3 organization or governmental entity serving the citizens of East Moline, Illinois are welcome to apply. An application should consist of:
1) A copy of a written request stating the name and address of the organization,
2) The name, telephone number, and email address of the organization’s contact person,
3) The organization’s mission,
4) Names, addresses, and email addresses of its board members,
5) Income and expense statement,
6) Balance sheet,
7) 501 (c)3 IRS determination letter, and
8) The specific purpose for which any money received would be used including a project budget.
East Moline Community Fund officers and members include: Bob Baecke, Chairman; Larry Anderson, Vice Chairman; Bill Phares, Secretary-Treasurer; and members Doug Reynolds, Pat Van Bruwaene, Connie Dowsett, Terry Brahm, and Willie Ellis. Donations to the East Moline Community Fund may be mailed to: Bill Phares, P.O. Box 457, East Moline, Illinois 61244 or call (309)796-0170.
About The Moline Foundation
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides funding to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations, which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts for all citizens in a seven-county region including Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough Counties in Illinois and Scott County in Iowa.