MOLINE, ILLINOIS (August 26, 2019) — The Adrianne Reynolds Fund honors the memory of an East Moline teenager whose life tragically ended in 2005. Adrianne began attending the Black Hawk College Outreach Center to earn her GED in November 2004. She was soon after killed in an act of violence by fellow teens in January 2005. Many generous donors locally and nationally contributed to the Adrianne Reynolds Fund, established by her parents, Tony and Joann Reynolds who live in East Moline.
A grant submission deadline for the Adrianne Reynold Fund has been announced by The Moline Foundation. The Moline Foundation invites grant submissions from non-profit (501-c-3) organizations in the Quad Cities region working with teens and young adults. Consideration will be given, but not limited to the following:
• GED coursework for teens and young adults
• Prevention or intervention of teen violence
• Counseling for troubled teens
• General help and assistance for adolescents
All materials necessary to receive funds are due in The Moline Foundation offices at 1601 River Drive, Suite 210, Moline, Illinois 61265 by 4PM on Friday, September 27, 2019 or must be postmarked by or on Friday, September 27, 2019. Any non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization in the region, including those who have never received funding from The Moline Foundation is welcome to apply.
One written copy of the grant should be submitted by the requested deadline with:
1. Contact information for the lead grant person and the organization.
2. Contact information, including address, email, and phone number for each organization’s board members.
3. Income and expense statement and balance sheet.
4. State the specific purpose use of the funds requested including a project budget.
5. A brief statement (limit 350 words) on how funds will be used to achieve organization goals pertaining to the proposed program.
E-mails or faxes will not be accepted. Grant submissions will also become part of the general applications for the Fall 2019 grant cycle of The Moline Foundation. If you need further information, please contact Claudia Meenan, Director of Donor Services and Operations at The Moline Foundation at (309) 736-3800, or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.molinefoundation.org.
About The Moline Foundation
Founded in 1953, The Moline Foundation is a community foundation that provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations, which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts for all citizens in a seven-county region including Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough counties in Illinois and Scott County in Iowa.