MOLINE, ILLINOIS (September 10, 2019) — A grants submission deadline has been announced by The Moline Foundation, a community foundation located in Moline, Illinois. Non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply if they serve the citizens of Moline, Illinois and the surrounding area.
Any non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, including those who have never received funding from The Moline Foundation in the past, is welcome to apply.
All materials necessary to receive funds are due to The Moline Foundation offices at 1601 River Drive, Suite 210, Moline, Illinois, 61265, by 4PM on Friday, September 27, 2019, or must be postmarked by or on Friday, September 27, 2019. Emails or faxes will not be accepted.
One printed copy of the grant request must be submitted with the following information:
1. Contact information for the lead grants person and the organization’s name & address.
2. Contact information (must include phone number, address, and email address) for each of the organization’s Board members.
3. State the specific purpose and use of the funds requested, including a project budget.
4. Income and expense statement and balance sheet.
5. Copy of IRS 501-c-3 determination letter.
If you need further information, please contact Claudia Meenan, Director of Donor Services and Operations at The Moline Foundation at (309) 736-3800, or email@example.com or visit the website at www.molinefoundation.org.
About The Moline Foundation:
The Moline Foundation, founded in 1953, is a community foundation which provides grants to health, human services, education, community development, the arts, and other charitable organizations which benefit the citizens of Moline and the surrounding area. The Moline Foundation receives and administers charitable gifts for all citizens in a seven-county region including Rock Island, Henry, Mercer, Warren, Henderson, and McDonough Counties in Illinois, and Scott County in Iowa.