On average, Android and iPhone users spend 70-80 minutes per day using apps (source: AdMob Mobile Metric May 2010). The Hungry Hobo is one of the first locally-owned business in the Quad Cities to launch a dedicated mobile app. The mobile app is free to download; customers can search the Apple or Android app stores to find The Hungry Hobo application, or just go to www.hungryhobo.com to download.
Hungry Hobo's mobile app features:
• Full Hobo menu
• Ability to order from the full menu at your favorite location
• Opportunity to reorder your favorite items, in just seconds, from your personal order history
• Receive special deals available exclusively for mobile customers
• Hours of operation
• Locate us on a map and quickly find the closest location to you, wherever you are
• Call a location with one touch dialing
"In today's competitive marketplace, we're always looking for ways to become easier to find or harder to resist." said Pryce T. Boeye, President and CEO of The Hungry Hobo. "In this case, Upstream brought us an idea that will do both of things for the rapidly growing number of iPhone and Android users."
The mobile app was developed in partnership with UpStream, a full-service marketing agency. Ted Thoms, CEO commented, "We are always trying to bring ideas to clients to build their brands and their business. UpStream is excited to enter the Quad Cities market with The Hungry Hobo on this new and impactful tool."